Re: [TowerTalk] Max height of aluminum tubing mast?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Max height of aluminum tubing mast?
From: Richards <>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 23:02:00 -0500
Why not ask DX0-engineering - they sell large masts of
up to 65 feet and sell aluminum tubing for masts.
I just erected their 43 foot alum mast antenna.  Why ask
them?  They can say what they sell.

After doing this with a mast that starts with 2 inch tubing and
works down to about 3/4 inch, I think you are pushing it, but
it IS possible.  I think you need to ask DX Engineering if they
have what you need.