[TowerTalk] 80 M Force 12 Vertical

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 M Force 12 Vertical
From: Dennis Ventler <>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 22:31:38 -0600
I have had the F12 80 M vertical up at a previous QTH.  I also have the relay
box to shift from cw to SSB frequencies that Steve, K7LXC has previously
mentioned.  It does take careful tuning but it does definitely work.  I had it
and used that antenna for about three years at another QTH.  I still have the
switch box and would like to sell it for $75.00 plus shipping if any one is
interested.  It is in great shape.  I can be reached at or a
direct call to 773-368-8915.
W9JDJ, Denny
Proud to be a PC? Show the world. Download the “I’m a PC” Messenger themepack