[TowerTalk] Tower is up

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower is up
From: "John Hudson" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:38:00 -0600
Ok finally after MONTHS I got the TX-455 up with new winches (Fulton 2550)
and cables, a homebrew raising fixture. Now that I have waited for the
winter wx to set upon us, I will now start working on the antenna moving!
You know you have to wait for the cold wet wx to make the antennas work

But my question is I have a TA-33 with the 40m add-on and I'm wanting to put
a 17m monobander on the tower also. The mast is a 17' thick wall and
PROBABLY will have 4- 5' in the tower (according to US tower -min 4') and I
have a Glenn Martin thrust bearing mounted on top.

Does it matter to have the TA-33/40m on top or should the 17m be on top? How
much separation is required?

Any help is appreciated.