[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] remote enclosures for electronics

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] remote enclosures for electronics
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:46:26 -0500
List-post: <">>
I think you can get spray paint for plastics, which may help.  The 
Rubbermaid units I use have gone several years at a time without noticeable 
loss of flexibility or discoloration.  You can also get "Rough Totes" that 
are all grey and may not be so susceptible to UV.

73, Pete

At 10:27 AM 11/25/2008, VE3UW wrote:
>Hi Pete...
>I use that kind of box, sourced from Home Depot. Mine become very UV 
>degraded after a year of outdoor use and have to be replaced regularly. 
>Anybody know a specific brand or source of these that is UV-stabilized?


TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>