Re: [TowerTalk] Survey

To: towertalk <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Survey
From: Dan Bookwalter <>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:15:12 -0800 (PST)
In all honesty I would like to have my UST TX-472 with the Mosely PRO57B on top
back up in the air. I had no issues working anything with that combo , it was
very rare that I spent much time in any pileup. It also supported a 160M Inv L
and an Inverted V for 40 & 80.

I know , sort of boring , but , thats what I would like to have back.
(Hopefully next summer)

p.s. but the ATB-34 at 50ft and a full size 80m loop for 40-160 that I used in
8P6 was lots of fun too ;-)