Re: [TowerTalk] Phillistran

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillistran
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 19:56:58 -0500
Tom Anderson wrote:
> In a related matter, if you have to use the "dacron rope", etc. supplied with
> many triband beams, such as the Mosley Classic 33 WARC with the TA40KR 40
> meter add-on kit, I used Phillistran HPTG2100 rather than the Dacron rope as
> supplied with the TA40KR when I had the Mosley.
I use the 1200 for this as it's far more than adequate while the small
diameter tends do discourage things like Cormorants from roosting on
it.  (Too small and too slippery) <:-))  OTOH If I had spare I'd use
1200, 2100, or 4000.  The HPTG 6000 is starting to get a bit large. OTOH
it's not as large as the tubing most of mine had for trusses to begin.

Roger (K8RI)