Re: [TowerTalk] Gin Pole for AN Wireless - Recommendation Needed

To: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Gin Pole for AN Wireless - Recommendation Needed
From: Divinia Darin <wg5j@me.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:14:11 -0600
Why are you yelling?

Sure I have talked to Dan at AN Wireless.  He has been very helpful.

Now since many of you seem to be focused on the initial installation;
Dan and I discussed three methods:

1. Assemble piece by piece as you go.  Since the tower is a bolt
together product, that is a possibility.
2. Use a heavy duty gin pole and stack it.
3 Use a crane.

There are certainly pros and cons to all the above.

I have ruled out #1.
I am researching #2
I am getting quotes on #3.

I am looking at the life of tower ownership, not just the initial
aspects of it.  So, I am considering doing  #2 and #3.

Dan does not sell a gin pole.  So, I figured as part of my research I
would hit up towertalk.

Regards,
D.

Darin Divinia