Re: [TowerTalk] 2000 Foot Tower, Antenna Replacement

To: "'Bob Nielsen'" <n7xy@clearwire.net>, "'Tower Talk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2000 Foot Tower, Antenna Replacement
From: "Michael Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:16:08 -0500
Was a good show, imagine the camera man getting that job....can you say
hazard pay?  What I wanna know is how you get a multiple day tower job in
such perfect weather...not a whisper of a breeze.  Everyone's hair neatly in
place.... barely a breath of air moving...and at 2k feet...not hardly.  How
did they work that out?  -Mike