Re: [TowerTalk] wx proof connector

To: KI9A@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] wx proof connector
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 09:37:55 -0500
Put banana plugs on the feed line and make up a connector board
or switch box or the like, so that you can easily switch it from
A = doublet, and B = T-160.  Mount this this in a small
project box or on a board, so you can either throw a switch
between the A and B settings, or unplug the banana plugs
form the A format, into the B format and you are quickly
changed over.   Designing a simple A/B switch box would
eliminate the banana plugs, but be more involved.   Otherwise
the banana plugs are easy to unplug from the A wiring and
plug into the B and vice versa on the fly.

Just MY take.     ======== Richards - K8JHR  ========