Re: [TowerTalk] Time to re-cable a Tri-Ex LM-354HD: 54' High Crank-Up, T

To: "Terrence R. Redding Ph.D." <terry@oltraining.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Time to re-cable a Tri-Ex LM-354HD: 54' High Crank-Up, Tilt-over Tower.
From: Joe - WDØM <joe@wd0m.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 08:41:05 -0700
Hi Terry,

I made the conversion on my TX-455 tower last year and it has proved to
be a good thing.  Much easier to crank the tower up and down, and I also
now can use a 1/2 inch drill to do the hard work.  I purchased my K2550
from Grainger, but there are other sources:

http://tinyurl.com/6osn9l*
*
Good luck with your project!

Joe Hannigan - WDØM