Re: [TowerTalk] Palmdale CA: The rest of the story

To: "'Bill Aycock'" <baycock@hughes.net>, "'jim Jarvis'" <jimjarvis@optonline.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Palmdale CA: The rest of the story
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:05:09 -0600
I made the first post (I think)

I was wanting to make sure (since it seemed news at least to me) that it was
real and that everyone was aware of it.

I figured knowing Hams the way I do, they would not let it go until they found
out the true facts and got to the bottom of it. My
time is very limited due to work hours so I handed it over to the list for
investigation.

I am glad we did, and even happier that everyone is aware of it so they can see
the process if it happens in their own area(s). I am
praying we win.

Bob AD5VJ