[TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Tilt-Over Bolts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Tilt-Over Bolts
From: "mrlogs" <mrlogs@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 17:11:31 -0500
Dumb question, but..
What bolts are used for the tilt-point bolts (the 2 bolts that provide the
pivot point for the tower during the tilt-over...that go thru the tower and
tilt...(Since they don't tell you...)..I only have 2- 2" SS 1/2" x 13 bolts in
the bag..& they almost seem "not right"..I called Tashjian..no reply (along
with an email)
                                                   Thanks..Tom  N3ZC