Re: [TowerTalk] Ropes over pine trees

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Mike Bragassa <bragassa@consolidated.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ropes over pine trees
From: Edward Sylvester <navydude1962@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 11:19:20 -0800 (PST)
I just used a tennis ball laucher and easily shot over 70' hardwoods in NC.
The problem wasn't the height, but rather, trying to avoid the rope getting
stuck between the crotches of fine branches....You must use intermdiate line
and strong fishing line, as it will otherwise break....still didn't get the
antenna up :-(

73,
Ed NI6S