Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 LPT Towers

To: Ed G <ed.goss@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 LPT Towers
From: "Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU" <Leigh@WA5ZNU.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 20:31:44 -0800
I have an LPT-1242 that goes up about 38ft due to a design problem with
the optional winch cover.  You might try
 http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://force12inc.com/
for archives of their old web site and info.

I can send you photos as well if you need, showing installation info.
What do you need?

Thanks,
Leigh/WA5ZNU