[TowerTalk] stacking distances

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] stacking distances
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 21:09:18 -0600
 Thanks for the help but something just doesn't seem right. I'm looking at
M2's web page and I think they make some of the best antennas and are the
most helpful folks around. However I look at the recomnded stacking
distances for the 6M-7JHV which has 10.9 dB gain and is a 30 foot boom
antenna,the distances are 27 feet wide and 25 feet high. Wonderful,why would
they recomnde 26 feet wide and 24 feet high for the 6M-2WL which is a 40
foot boom and 11.9 dB gain. I would think a bigger antenna would have the
spacing farther apart. Plus the aold saying about boom length is all shot to
heck with those distances. What am I missing?  Gregg  K9KL