[TowerTalk] EHS cable

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] EHS cable
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:49:31 -0700
I tried the local Fastenal franchise and they were clueless about guy wire
stuff, including cable. They seems only intent on selling bolts. After checking
various sources, including R&L, I found that Texas Towers had the best prices
(or very close) for Preforms (ends), turnbuckles, shackles, U bolts, but would
only sell EHS in large coils, and I had run only 15 feet short in my tower
install. So I got the by the foot price from Tessco, wasn't bad at all.

John
K5PRO