[TowerTalk] Yr-end closeout - Dacron/Kevlar Rope HS 3200 lb. by DAVIS RF

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yr-end closeout - Dacron/Kevlar Rope HS 3200 lb. by DAVIS RF Co.
From: "Steve Davis -Davis RF Co." <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:34:57 -0500
Hi,

We have some Kevlar rope, Dacron (UV Resistant) over Kevlar , 3200 lb. break
test per factory .  We used this for structural members of a commercial antenna
we built to spec for a company.  The current full price would be  $ 1.03 per
foot, wholesale, by us, or more elsewhere.

  I am pricing it to sell quickly at .43/ft. plus UPS (actual UPS charge only,
no S&H charge)

Full satisfaction, based on inspection prior to use/installation or
implementation, etc, within 5 days of receipt, call me before shipping back.

Lengths are:   412 ft,    128 ft,    107 ft,     99 ft
 I would prefer to sell these lengths as is (any one length, or  up to all
lengths can be purchased).   First come, first served.... I will keep track of
email received date/time for those who email or fax (would prefer email vs. tel
calls but if call is necessary, be my guest.)

This rope is made by Cortland Cable, their part # 2296.    Excellent rope for
structural lifting, permanent support, etc.

    If by next Monday, Jan 26, any of these lengths remain, I will re-announce
that we will cut lengths that you want, minimum 50 ft., any increment after
that (59,  72 ft, etc).  Please do not email in for these cut lengths until I
announce it next Mon, if applicable.  If you want a shorter length now, you
might find another TT'r , etc. to go in with, but please submit the order from
one person only.

Ordering:  AX, Visa, MC:   include security code on back of card.  If we are
shipping to an address that is OTHER THAN the address to which the credit card
bill goes to, please indicate that billing address and name.  When you are
advised that your order is accepted, please fax (secure)  or email direct to me.

   Shipments will be made same day to  within 24 hours of receipt of order,
based on week days.

 73,   Steve ,  K1PEK,

DAVIS RF Co.,  Div. of Orion Wire Co., Inc.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.   LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial / Military / & Custom Cable Design

tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com