Re: [TowerTalk] mast stacking calculation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] mast stacking calculation
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:57:44 EST

In a message dated 1/21/2009 9:02:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

>>      You are referring to the MARC  (Mast, Antenna and  Rotator Calculator)
Program available from  Champion Radio Products. It's $10  and can be emailed
to you.

>>  Cheers,
Steve        K7LXC
_www.championradio.com_ (http://www.championradio.com)
Cell:  206-890-4188

>  Is that program working with si-units to be  useful outside the USA?

Since I don't know what  si-units are, I'd have to say no. There are many
conversion programs on the  internet so you should be able to use it by
converting them.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
Champion Radio Products