Re: [TowerTalk] question of the day

To: "Tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] question of the day
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 21:09:02 -0000
Rick,

You are correct. Mine is probably 1 1/2 in based on the outside diameter.  I
was guessing from memory when I wrote the response. I installed the tower
about 11 years ago at this QTH and I have had many "senior moments" since
then. My Boo Boo was not intentional.

This is the third QTH that I have incorporated this method of rotor
mounting. I have had the Prop Pitch drive motor since the late 1960's and it
still plugs right along.

   * 73's Jim W5IFP *