[TowerTalk] Rotator specs?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator specs?
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 19:13:07 EST
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    I'm trying to compare rotator specs and Alfa Radio  just threw me a
curve. Everything I'd been reading was in in-lbs until I came to  the AR
website
that listed the specs in Lb-ins. I couldn't find an online  conversion program
to convert the Lb-ins to in-lbs. I would say that the 2 specs  are different.
Am I wrong? Do you know of a conversion site that'll do it?

    I'm not even close to being an engineer so just  looking for a little
clarification. Tnx. And excuse my ignorance.

Cheers,
Steve   K7LXC
**************Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
AOL Music.