[TowerTalk] M2 Orion Rotator Parts

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] M2 Orion Rotator Parts
From: Les Kalmus <w2lk@bk-lk.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 08:54:44 -0500
My Orion 2800DC rotator stopped rotating and was stuck at one of the limits.
I had the controller upgraded by M2 but the problem remained.
I now have the motor on the bench and it appears that one of the limit
switches is bad.
Anyone know where (or if) I can get one locally?
The switches are marked Cherry Electrical, Type E34, 15A 1/2 HP. They
are known as snap type switches.
I have found them at one electronics supplier online and will probably
be able to get them sent from M2 tomorrow, but was wondering what kind
of local supplier might have them or if there is an equivalent.

Les W2LK