Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas and Property Value responsa

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas and Property Value responsa
From: "NE6V" <NE6V@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 17:46:02 -0800
K7LXC,

I have nothing to do with this NON TOWER RELATED POSTING and I do not want
to get a "time-out" or the "blame" because of it...ITS NOT MINE,  I know
your not "ignorant" but I just wanted to point it out.

I did have a GREAT DAY TODAY, 8 EBAYERS switched to ALERTPAY!!

signature below ( there are no rules for signatures correct)
______________________________________
73
de
NE6V
previous calls: kb6lkl, w6eev

Did I ever tell you about a great service for money transfers that will NOT
HOLD your funds...If I didn't excuse me. Follow the link below and find out
why, "ALERTPAY is My WAY to PAY"

 http://www.alertpay.com/?eiCfeA8fl3%2fR3u1QhQGFK3d%3d

These are MUST READS from cnn.money, all about ebay and paypal, good stuff:

http://money.cnn.com/2008/02/08/smbusiness/paypal_funds_freeze.fsb/index.htm
http://money.cnn.com/2008/02/06/smbusiness/ebay_alternatives.fsb/index.htm
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/fsb/0802/gallery.ex_ebay_sellers.fsb/index.html