[TowerTalk] Was PayPal, Now Mast Insertion Depth

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Was PayPal, Now Mast Insertion Depth
From: "WA6RKN" <WA6RKN@ARRL.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 02:32:01 -0800
And I didn't sign up to be called names.  Get **my** drift?

You have a delete key..try using it instead of your 'wit'.

If  were you, I would be more concerned about your lack of netiquette.  It
is just polite to 'prune' a message before sending it along.

Gentle readers...me thinks we have reached the end of this discussion.  When
plug and get back to the business at hand.

I am installing a rooftop tower.  How deep into the tower to the rotator is
a good depth to go for how many feet of mast above the thrust bearing?

Thanks

Joe Wolfe
WA6RKN