[TowerTalk] 20 meter mono bander

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 20 meter mono bander
From: "k2vi" <k2vi@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:30:26 -0500
Im looking for a 20 meter mono band antenna however something with an 18' boom
or less due to property limitations.I know hy-gain makes one with a 19' boom
which will just make it here but what is the quality of the
NEW(MFJ/HY-GAIN)Quality. Mosley makes one but if they have to build one custom
it will cost 839.00, A bit pricey but mosley quality.Any ideas. I know the 18
vs 24' boom will not make that much difference.

tony k2vi