[TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Controller for sale

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Controller for sale
From: Bill Cotter <n4lg@qx.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 10:28:13 -0500
I have upgraded my station to a K7NV PPR and the new Green Heron
PPR controllers. I have the following PPR stuff for sale:

1ea Prop Pitch Controller - This system is a collection of units
that make up a complete controller.

The front panel has a aircraft Radio Compass Selsyn Indicator, 20A
Variac Motor Speed Control, Direction Switch and Power Switch:

         http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/PPR%20Control.jpg

         http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/PPR%20Cont%20rear.jpg

The remote DC Power Supply unit:

         http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/PPR%20PS.jpg

The Selsyn Direction Sending Unit with the Split Gear for
accommodating a 2" mast.

         http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/PPR%20DRVSND.jpg

         http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/PPR%20Drive.jpg

         http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/PPR%20Sender.jpg

And a picture of the entire package:

         http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/PPR%20KIT.jpg

The price is $200 plus shipping from 40356.

I also have:

1ea Military Surplus Wind Direction & Speed Indicator,
ID-373B/GMQ-11 display panel. This panel has a complete
selsyn-based direction compass and a tachometer-based speed
indicator. I do not have the sending selsyn (reasonably available)
or the sending generator.

         http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/Wind%20Ind.jpg

         http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/Wind%20Rear.jpg

         http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/Wind%20synchro.jpg

         http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/Wind%20ID.jpg

The price is $100 plus shipping from 40356.

In a later post I will place for sale one coverted Prop Pitch Motor
with spline-coupling drive shaft and one spare Prop Pitch Motor for
parts.

73 Bill N4LG

Bill Cotter, N4LG              E-mail: n4lg@qx.net
173 Carolyn Lane               Home: (859) 887-5563
Nicholasville, KY 40356-9340   Work: (859) 323-6474

ARRL   ARCI #9878   QRPl #1646   QCWA #29393   FISTS #4535