[TowerTalk] Antenna comparison

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna comparison
From: "k2vi" <k2vi@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:02:01 -0500
Here's a curve ball, I now have a mosley ta-33 up at 48' on my 25g tower.This
is the trapped tri-bander with the 14' boom and 6 large traps. I just bought a
new in box hy-gain lj-203ba which is a monoband 20m antenna.It has a 16' boom
full sized elements(37') and it will be at the same height. Will I enjoy more
gain and better F/B. OR am I just spinning my wheels? Im really not sure but
maybe someone had a similar experience.thank to everyone on tower talk.best dx

tony k2vi