Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Analyzer Suggestions: Conclusions

To: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Analyzer Suggestions: Conclusions
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 21:40:16 -0500
Hey.... All is not lost !!

If you decide to keep the old standby... that means you have
SAVED  HUNDREDS of dollars....   which means you
CAN BUY something else... some other little shack accessory...
or maybe even an new rig...  after all... you saved all that money
on the analyzer deal, right ?

Consider how they say   "You can only fool yourself..."

So... I say why not ?!?!

Let us know what you get, instead !