Re: [TowerTalk] Crossover Transfer Relay

To: "'jimlux'" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, <W5KI@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crossover Transfer Relay
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 21:02:13 -0400
The KK1L "three relay" configuration is a copy of the switching
configuration used since the very beginning in the microHAM Double
Six and Double Ten Switches.  See the basic information at:
 www.microham-usa.com/Products/Antenna%20Switches/double%20ten%20switch.html

Unlike the KK1L switch which shows only 35 dB isolation at 30 MHz,
the microHAM Double Six Switch provides >75 dB isolation at 30 MHz
and >60 dB isolation at 50 MHz.  The Double Six Switch is normally
compensated for SWR < 1.10:1 on all ports at 30 MHz but can be
adjusted for < 1.3:1 on all ports at 50 MHz or optimized for SWR
< 1.15:1 at 50 MHz on "port 6" at the expense of slightly higher
SWR on other ports.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America