[TowerTalk] Force12 42 foot Low Profile (telescoping )Tower, painted a n

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force12 42 foot Low Profile (telescoping )Tower, painted a neutral color
From: W4ABW@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 17:23:28 EDT
I hope to buy this model tower to place behind a home I have a buy offer on
now. The  S/D developer is reviewing the specs on the tower over this weekend
and the antenna proposal I also made. For the antenna I suggested the OptiBeam
OBW10-5. This a their model that is very light, no traditional elements and
looks a good deal like a TV antenna from the street or from a distance.

Anyone have a similar set up and if so how does it play and look? I plan to
keep it lowered mostly and so from a propagation standpoint, any observations ?

many thanks
Al
W4ABW
Raleigh