Re: [TowerTalk] [SCCC] [Fwd: Anyone know the CURRENT Los Angeles County

To: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>, "NE6V" <NE6V@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [SCCC] [Fwd: Anyone know the CURRENT Los Angeles County Zoning Rule for Twr HGT?]
From: "Marty Woll" <n6vi@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:50:20 -0700
Hi, all.

I don't have current info on this, I'm afraid, and I don't see the L. A. County
building or zoning codes in an on-line searchable format.  I have a request in
to our Supervisor's district office and will let you know what comes of it.

As Mile said, Skip KJ6Y probably has the info, since he installs towers
professionally, but he's on the road today and may not be available.  I will
follow up with him as well.

73,

Marty N6VI