Re: [TowerTalk] Tower insurance

To: Scott McClements <kc2pih@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower insurance
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:50:23 -0400
Both Roger and Scott give excellent advice.   Especially about obtaining
an umbrella policy.

Even if your agent does his homework and arranges coverage, check it
independently with the company to be sure it is the right coverage, and
the company really covers that type of loss under the policy issued. I
retired early on money I made suing insurance companies trying to welsh
on the deal, even after they issued a policy for the specific coverage.
You need to make sure the agent gets it right, a and you need to examine
the policy to know what limitations and expectations apply.

Just MY take...