[TowerTalk] 160m nvertr l

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 160m nvertr l
From: "Allan Greening" <vk3pa@vk3pa.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:40:12 +1100 (EST)
I hve 200 ft between 2 towers ,far one is 64 ft up to top( one of my 80m
phased array) the near one 60ft to top , with 11 el 6 m beam 6ft above
that,,Q is how long do I make the top run es feed it for 160m... I  have
finally got onto a EARTH MOVING  machine (grader)to move a 450 ft by 450
ft square OF DIRT DOWM 6 INCHES FOR THE RADIAL SYS FOR THE 4 SQ 160 M ARRY
"but" he can't do de job end of this month !! So L is a temp job have
ROBIN HOOD  comming tonite to shoot the lines hi hi