[TowerTalk] Anyone have up a Force12 XR5 they would comment on?

To: "towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anyone have up a Force12 XR5 they would comment on?
From: "Roger White" <rwhitetexas@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 16:55:36 -0500
I am looking at getting on of these and would like some comments on anyone that
has used one. At present, I have up a CL-33 and a A3WS above it to cover the 5
bands from 10 to 20 M, but want one antenna that covers all these bands with
similar gain. My tower is a UST HDX555.

BTW, I am finally getting realizing that motorizing my crank-up is in the
future. I have cranked down the tower a few times lately and now the old back
has spoken "no more". Also, time to replace the K1550 with the K2550 I have had
for 6 months but never installed it to replace the tilt over winch.

Roger W5RDW
Murphy, Texas