[TowerTalk] FS: Force12 620/340

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Force12 620/340
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 14:11:48 -0500
This antenna was assembled but never put up and used. I reduced it to the two
boom sections and full element lengths a couple years ago. This is the regular
model with 2" boom and trusses, 3 linear loaded elements on 40m and 6 full
sized elements on 20m. I believe the boom is 36 feet long.

The antenna is available for immediate pickup at my QTH, 40 miles northeast of
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Sorry, I won't ship it.

Put a big signal on the air! Priced at 1/2 original cost.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN