Re: [TowerTalk] alternate location for NT1Y Big Bertha pictures

To: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] alternate location for NT1Y Big Bertha pictures
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 00:49:21 -0400
Yeah... it says I gotta join up or sign in temporarily.

Interesting development on the Flickr site... I am a member
and it now asks me to sign in in order to see BIll's photo stream.

I am sure the problem is not with Flickr, or with us,  but simply in the
fact Bill's photo stream is not properly marked as open to all the public
in his Fickr settings.    I use Flickr all the time and my photos are
available
to the public as Bill intends his to be.

Maybe Bill can double check his Flickr settings...  and set them to
public ?

           They are WELL WORTH A LOOK once you get at them !