Re: [TowerTalk] Gizmotchy's

To: NE6V <NE6V@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Gizmotchy's
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:04:26 -0500
Am I the only one here who feels that making 1KW and 5KW antennas
primarily for CBers to use illegally is not okay? And before anyone
says they can be used at legal power, why then the need for 5 KW
gammas or the testimonies with CB skip names (and performance
distances) attached?

Sorry, but I could never use one on 2 or 6.

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Green cars, slow boats, big dogs, and summers off to write
Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary