Re: [TowerTalk] Cage Dipole Performance

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cage Dipole Performance
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:15:25 -0400
The company's name was on the original post so it's no secret.  You can view
their website at:  http://dxblaster.com .  The company will even allow an
on-the-air demo of this antenna.

Compare the cage dipole gain against an OptiBeam OB2-80  2el 80m yagi which
costs significantly more.   http://www.optibeam.de/ .

John KK9A