[TowerTalk] Thank you Gentlemen.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thank you Gentlemen.
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 21:54:02 -0400
I want to express my appreciation to all those who have replied
to my questions and who have shared their extensive knowledge
and expertise with the group, generally, and with me, in particular,
over the past few months.

I am going to take time out and devote more of my limited spare
time to learning the The Code (CW) and maybe make a serious
run at the Extra Class License.

I appreciate how everyone here is a volunteer and willingly shares
his time, expertise, and know-how to help others get the most from
amateur radio.   I especially appreciate the many times members
have shared their knowledge and experiences with a sense of humor
and made it fun to participate.

Happy trails.  73 and Good DX to all.