[TowerTalk] Tower height -V- landscape undulations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower height -V- landscape undulations
From: "John E. Cleeve" <g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:43:38 +0100
To the group,

I would like to thank Bill KH7XS/K4XS, Al KE1FO and Dave AB7E, for their
very prompt response to my question. All drew my attention to the HFTA
program contained on the disc supplied with the ARRL Antenna Handbook.
Looking again at my own 19th edition copy, I discovered the disc inside the
back cover. I now look forward to some interesting exercises, prior to
submitting my application to the local planning authority.

Thank you again gentlemen, sincerely, John G3JVC / GM3JVC