[TowerTalk] Kellum Grips

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Kellum Grips
From: WILLIAM H JACOBS <k5wta@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:05:47 -0400
  I must agree this (the kellum grips) are the best way to pull cable in
coundit.  I have pulled four high voltage lines thru a duct at the same
time using four grips (three phase) .  As one person stated, we pulled a
"12 THHN thru at the same time for later use to pull in a rope to pull in
another run.  At least I no longer do it as am now retired industral
electrician.  For the lub we used a product called "yellow 77".
 -Jake-
  K5WTA