Re: [TowerTalk] plastic forms (!) for cage dipoles

To: "Glen - W5IF" <W5IF@valornet.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] plastic forms (!) for cage dipoles
From: "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:47:32 -0500
Howard
Maybe YOU are bored with the subject of Cage Dipoles, but there are some of
us that are still interested. After all, this list is dedicated to towers,
AND what they support. I think that includes Dipoles.

If your objection is really about the recent exaggerated gain claims, I
agree that that is a dead horse that does not need beating any more. However
that is not the subject of this thread.

At this time, I am interested in both Cage and Fan Dipoles, and am
interested in info about component parts, so let us continue with our
interests, which I think are appropriate to this list. I am doing some
modeling and it is prudent to use dimensions that can be supported.

If you disagree, take it up with Steve, but, to be honest, please include
this post in whatever you say to him. I'm not sure I want to depend only on
your opinion on this subject.
.
73--Bill--W4BSG