Re: [TowerTalk] Upgraded Plastic Owl

To: "'Brad Anbro'" <n9en@charter.net>, "'TOWERTALK'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Upgraded Plastic Owl
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:37:56 -0500
For some reason my family of Harris Hawks like to site on myXM240 at about
130 feet. Fortunately they don't like sitting on the flimsy elements and sit
on the boom instead. I really like those hawks, they are forever killing
rats, snakes and grackles in my yard and the surrounding fields. I almost
never have snakes in the yard but I know the hawks find rattlers from time
to time!

The little ones are also fun to watch. I do keep a 22 around for the
possums.

Bill W5VX