Re: [TowerTalk] us tower tx 472 cable instulation instructions

To: "'Jan Surette-Mills'" <mishkim20@netzero.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] us tower tx 472 cable instulation instructions
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 17:11:47 -0700
Jerry,

Let me know what problems you are having, I re-cabled mine and it did not
take long.  You do have to extend the tower out full length when horizontal
to fit and adjust the pull down cable, but that is the only real tiresome
part of the job.

You may want to email me off the group.

Mike, K6BR

K6br@arrl.net