Re: [TowerTalk] BILL in the HOUSE

To: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BILL in the HOUSE
From: Jack Parker <vhfplus@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 20:16:57 -0700
If big brother doesn't help then little brother (in the form of homeowner
associations and litigious neighbors, among others) will make sure that what
we have taken for granted is forever lost. I know someone whose considerable
involvement in EMCOMM (a public benefit) means nothing to those with narrow
personal (pecuniary) interest.

Jack, W6NF
Silver Springs, NV
DM09ji