Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 14:41:03 -0700
The point of my post exactly, I would not call it unlucky, just extreme
unhelpfulness.  I made my mind after the same type of problem you have had and
a few friends that I would never put up a US-Towers model again.

Liability is what every person and every company is up against, that is why we
have some form of liability insurance whether you are a household pool owner or
florist, it is just a cop out for poor customer service in my opinion.

Mike

I decide to go with Tashijian Towers, no problems with information from them so
far.