Re: [TowerTalk] HP8761A

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HP8761A
From: John Kemker <john@kemker.org>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 16:25:12 -0400
Was trying to avoid the "DC Bias Tee" style, as my lightning protection
is DC-blocked (I purchased all my ICE products a few years ago, before
the shipping problem). The MFJ two-position switch uses "injected DC" to
power the remote switch. Not an option in my installation. When you get
above that size, you're talking about spending as much money as the
Tohtsu or the Array Solutions' Two-Pak
(http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/dualfeed.htm) option.

--
--JohnK
73 de W5NNH

--
--JohnK
73 de W5NNH
10X 75371/M&M 117/SMIRK 6185/TRA 2499/Norcross 228 F&AM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090526-0, 05/26/2009
Tested on: 5/26/2009 4:25:12 PM