[TowerTalk] Cage Thanks

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cage Thanks
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 22:32:41 -0500
Thanks Jerry, John, Glenn and Dave. As I was writing the original email/question I considered the need for the cage with the tuner and you guys confirmed it for me. I put the tuner inline 1. because it was a quick experiment for 160 and I didn't really do to much measuring and 2. with the tuner it is a pretty good antenna on 30 meters as well. I guess I will leave it alone for now and do more radials and maybe tweak the lengths in the fall (real antennas can't be worked on until the temp is actually closer to freezing).

Thanks again
Phil
N9LAH
06:28:00