Re: [TowerTalk] Multi-band HF antenna replacement

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Multi-band HF antenna replacement
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:40:02 -0500
On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 6:51 PM,  <> wrote:
> I have a  theory about Mosley owners so you wouldn't be the first guy to say
> that.

Here is a spot from last weekend.  Using a 19 year-old Mosley PRO-57A
antenna, I copied a European running 50 milli-Watts under world wide
DX contest conditions.

F5MUX         14035.9 K4RO       gd ears 50 mW here ;-)         2347 30 May

Good luck swimming through the perpetual hype and myth that surrounds
the HF antenna business. I know that Ward and Steve meant well, but
the number of data points is just too small to warrant the
declarations that Steve makes here several times a year. There are
lots of choices. Put up something you like, and have fun with it.

73  -Kirk  K4RO