Re: [TowerTalk] telephone poles from the electric co

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] telephone poles from the electric co
From: Siegfried Rambaum <>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 13:24:59 -0400
> I have been tempted to stop and ask the crew chief if they'd like to
> deliver a half dozen and install them for me (I've got 25+ acres to
> play on). They are sawing them off a couple feet above ground. I have
> seen them cut up into 4 foot lengths and stacked along the ditch too.

If I was in your shoes, I would stop and ask. The worst case scenario is
a NO. That NO will not hurt, nor will it make you unattractive for DX.

But if you do not stop, you will ponder the possibility of maybe having
had a chance to get some poles and have those guys set them up for you.
Nothing is more painful in the long run than reflecting on one's missed

Stop. Ask. You have to, for your emotional sanity, and for better DX :))

73 de KB2YVC, Siegfried in FN12RJ