Re: [TowerTalk] [Antenna-discussion] telephone poles from the electric c

To: "'Discussions of Antennas and Related Topics'" <>, "'tower talk'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Antenna-discussion] telephone poles from the electric co.
From: "XA Associates" <>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 18:26:50 -0700
Back in the day when I used the power pole, I also acquired the steel
climbing pegs which worked very well for climbing.  I should think they are
fairly common....not everyone wants to use the spurs for climbing.

I never had a problem with the creosote treatment but that was almost 50
years ago.  The pole was about 30 years old when I put it in and was removed
(by a later homeowner about 20 years after that).

Good luck.

73, Al W7XA

Alan Koblinski
XA Associates Inc.